ENGUARD GP HA is a high quality base gelcoat for colouring with INSTINT, based on mixtures, mainly of polyester and isophthalic resin. It is is pre-accelerated.
The gelcoat’s formula is optimized to produce products with good mechanical properties, high impact strength, good flexibility and resistance to weather conditions.
The HA version is suitable for manual application.
The ENGUARD GP HA gelcoat is recommended for use in industrial applications in the construction and structural industries e.g. in silos and gondolas for wind turbines. ENGUARD GP HA is not recommended for use at high temperature and/or humidity applications with direct exposure to water or steam, e.g. marine, sanitary or swimming pool applications.
- Mix the gelcoat thoroughly before use,
- temperature of the room, raw materials and tools used should be within the range of 18 – 25°C, with relative humidity below 70%,
- Processing of the gelcoat should be carried out indoors and out of direct sunlight,
- amount of catalyst used (MEKP) should be within the range of 1.5 – 2.5%,
- thickness of the layer of gelcoat applied should be within the range of 600 – 1000 µm.
C-L Sp. z o.o. has the possibility to produce gelcoat in any colour of the RAL and INSTINT pallets.
The minimum number of orders from the aforementioned colour pallets is 1 hob (approx. 20 kg).